An initiative of Pakistan Association Dubai
In last decade Pakistan Association Dubai has successfully resourced its plans and completed major projects with community support. To ensure implementation of its objectives for next decade, a public health research and development unit is proposed that will serve to augment its planning and management process. The unit will seek and collect appropriate relevant information while providing basis of evidence for community’s interest and development in line with vision of the Government of Dubai.
To develop and promote tolerance and happiness among communities living in Dubai by generating evidence based information, implementing awareness campaigns and capacity building initiatives for achieving healthier environment.
• To invite and engage communities in Dubai to develop harmony
• To optimize use of technology in communication and mobilizing resources
• To engage youth & volunteers for implementing strategies
• To promote a positive image of Pakistan & Pakistani Community
• Social Environment Development
• Nutrition & Physical Welbeing
• Mental Health
• Healthcare literacy & Lifestyle medicine
Be part of Public Health Research & Development Unit
To know more, write to : email@example.com